Thursday, July 20, 2006

Updates

di nako magpapaliguyliguy pa... mahigit isang taon ako na-detach sa technology at namiss ko tong blog ko at gustong gusto ko nang magkwento kahit baka wala namang bumasa (pathetic hehe)... kaya eto na..


Update 1 - work:


Marami pa rin nagtatanong sakin bakit wala nako sa PS. So here goes the story.. April of last year, my husband (boyfriend pa lang that time) sensed that his next assignment would be in Clark,Pamp. Because of that, we both decided that i find a job there. That way, we could start our married life close to each other. Hirap nga naman kasi kung weekends lang kami magkikita daba!? so ayun na nga, i scouted for one and luckily (as i thought then), i got an offer from epixtar to join their start up site in clark as trainer. syempre i was thrilled since i have always wanted to become one and more than that, it will realize the first step that richard and i will take as a married couple. so obviously i took the job even though it saddens my heart to leave the company i so love.



Update 2 - my pregnancy:


As I mentioned above it was the 14th of July when I found out that I was pregnant. It was an unforgetably joyful day. I was in the MRT, on my way home from work when I felt an unusual dizziness. It was amazing cause, when I had that sudden rush of nausea, I felt an intense craving for sour green mango like it was the only cure. So I did buy a couple from rustans express and savored them when I got home. The morning after, I took preg test and boom! It was the start of my MOTHERHOOD!
I remember how hard it was for me to keep my big mouth from bringing the news to everyone around me especially my brother Melvin who was with me in the house then. He kept on looking at me asking wsup with my bigbig smile. I wanted to tell my husband first before any one else. Syempre sya ang daddy daba.. So nung finally nasagot nya na call ko, ayun... we both found ourselves shouting for joy over the phone.


Later that day, I celebrated with my sister Roselyn and her good friend Dimple. We had lunch and saw If Only afterward. Richard on the other hand, celebrated with his friends. July 16, 2005 in Pampanga, around 1 o'clock in the morning, I got up to go to the bathroom to weewee. I got the shock of my life.. was bleeding.. I cried out. I never felt more scared in my life before. I woke my mother up and she said i shouldn't be bleeding that much. It can't be spotting. I cried and cried.. I thought I lost my baby.. They had me put my feet up and calmed me to rest first because I can't travel in that state as it will put myself and baby in more danger. Hours later, I was rushed to an obstetrician. I had an ultrasound. I still remember exactly what the doctor said and how he said it... "O, buntis ka ha.". Thank you God! A tear fell down my cheek and my heart was pounding for joy. I felt happier with that news than when I first found out I was pregnant. I cried even more when the doctor told me how strong my baby was because i was already contracting. ang lakas daw ng kapit ng baby ko.. GOOD JOB MY CHAMPION!


Back to my ob, I was adviced to be on strict bed rest for an entire month and bed rest for the entire pregnancy. Meaning, no traveling, no nothing. The first month, i had to eat on my bed. I cant make major movements. I cant go out of the room. They had everything i needed set up in the room. It was darn difficult but i was 1000% willing to do. MY BABY WAS MAKING A GOOD FIGHT AND SO SHOULD I.


Update 3 - Delivery:


I gave birth to a beautiful healthy and strong daughter on the 11th of March, 2006 5:20am. Once again, my baby proved her strength. The cord was apparently wrapped around her neck. I had an ultrasound a couple of weeks before, so it must have happened after that because my OB didn't see it. So for more or less 2 weeks, my baby was struggling to keep herself from strangling. am officially the proudest and happiest mother! I will forever be thankful for deserving such a beautiful Angel!


DANIELLE NICOLINE aka dani, daniella (to her lolas), baby lin (to her cuzs), Baby Nikki for me..